PVGP Historic races At BeaveRun

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: PVGP Historic races At BeaveRun
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:33:00 -0400
Time's a wasting!
   Entries are coming in and you must make this event one of the must do
for the 2005 season. We can accommodate just about any race car built from
1809 to 1972 ( we also carry forward model continuations such as TR6,
Datsun 240Z, Jaguar E Type etc depending on how they are prepared) For more
info on this exciting must do race and to see the groups and fields as they
now stand go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click on the vintage racing
button. Then just follow the links to the BeaveRun Historics.
  Thanks
  Ralph Steinberg PVGPA Race Director BeaveRun Historics