Re: SCCA licence

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Subject: Re: SCCA licence
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@localnet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:01:22 -0500
John, I would expect you would might be required to do at least one SCCA
school, depending upon your experience. A pure beginner needs two.

The person to contact would be the Divisional Competition License
Chairman for what ever division of SCCA you are in.  The SCCA web site
can zero you in on where you are located in the SCCA Divisions, and who
to contact.  I would call this person and discuss your desires
personally.  SCCA is much more user friendly these days, but
requirements for a license are fairly high.

If you have a lot of experience you might be waivered to a novice permit
or a regional license and no school required.  A National Comp. License
would be doubtful. Thats a pretty severe competition level.

Cheers,

Larry Dent, SCCA National Chief Steward and National Comp. License holder.