RE: Newbie

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Newbie
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:56:52 -0700
Paul,

The Autopower race bar, if its like the race bars for Triumphs, will not
allow you to use the top (hard or soft).  Sounds like you will need to get
something custom done.  In your neck of the woods, I am sure there are
roundy-round folks who build roll bars/cages.  If you decide to hire one of
these folks, be sure that you have a copy of your rulebook so you can make
clear to the fabricator just what is required/wanted.  Failing that, you
might want to contact Kirk Racing Products in Alabama
http://www.kirkracing.com/ to see if they can make you what you need.

Good Luck,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA