Re: The Bog

To: lwdent@fwi.com, JAshburne@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Bog
From: Tombread@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:04:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/03 8:30:35 AM US Eastern Standard Time, lwdent@fwi.com
writes:

> .  One year they turned over a large R.V. bus and
> burned it.

A tourist charter, burned with all the tourist's belongings as I recall. IIRC
it was a particularly cold fall- cannot remember if it was '79- 80? The
claims must have been a nightmare for you.

'Twas the a**#x*e factor killed the bog-  too much booze, grass, cold and
boredom.  I wish those folks would stay home and not profess to be race fans.

Used to be a bunch came to the 500-  the Arizona Razorbacks Society or
something like that, that snakepitted and levied a fine on any member who
admitted
to actually seeing a racecar.

Tom Butters

The Greens Fork Group