SimpleSevens (really) Spring Update

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens (really) Spring Update
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Spring all!

Things are warming up, outside and in the garage here
in Michigan. I've had the Seven out a couple times now
and am reminded of the mods, maintenance and repairs I
was going to do over the winter -- but it was just so
bl**dy cold!

Anywho, there are couple of new Sevens listed on
SimpleSevens http://www.simplesevens.com including the
earliest S2 I've ever heard of, SB1003; an S1 from
Down Under with a cool transparent cutaway image;
another of the Grand Prix Imported Cars Sevens... AND,
just a little story about Yours Truly having a go in a
Series IV Big Valve Twincam - the grin is still stuck
on my face! -- and it's for sale...

In the works are a study of David Kaplan and DSK Cars,
with information form David Kaplan himself and
hopefully a bit from Tom Robertson who turned BL's TR7
red in 1977 in his own old Lotus Seven. It is my
understanding that Pat Prince currently carries the
DSK torch so I may be having a look at his operation
as well.

In the meantime, Enjoy!

John Donohoe
www.SimpleSevens.com