open lapping day may 9

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: open lapping day may 9
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:35:59 +0000
For anyone in the midwest looking for a chance to set up their new
car, or just shake loose the cobwebs from a long winter, here is an
event that you might be interested in.   It's arranged by a company I
work for (ProSport Drivers Group), and it's to be at Putnam Park,
which is just off of I-70 about an hour west of Indianapolis. Below
are the details.

May 9 open lapping from 9am to 5pm
$275.00 for full day (and $175.00 for half day after we have a
full starting grid of 30 entries).
We can take payment by either check or credit card.
We will be running fast run groups, so some experience is required
for this event.
A catered lunch from Olive Garden is provided with your entry.

If you have any further questions feel free to either e-mail or call
Douglas Livingston, the event co-ordinator.  autocorsa1@aol.com
1-317-289-7221,
or reply to this email, and I'll take care of it.  Hope to see some
of you there.

Calvin Krug
--
  'Work to become, not to acquire.' -- Confucius