Re: hard to believe, but I learned somethin

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: hard to believe, but I learned somethin
From: "Bruce Mansell" <bruce@rapidmachinery.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:05:53 +1000
WST, Derek, et al,
Wow, that trailer thingo of Team Thicko is a mobile home!!!
We pay such big gas prices here I for one could not afford to race if I had
to tow that outfit to Melbourne or Brisbane for a meeting. 1400 mile round
trips. at US$2.50 per us gallon. That's Aussie $400 just for fuel!!!
The other thing is cost, I guess that trailer is worth more than the race
car it houses!!! As I said "Wow" I'm truly impressed. Our ally trailers,
fully enclosed types, cost about US$4,800 brand new open type about
US$3,000. AND last forever barring accidents!!
cheers,
Bruce Mansell.