RE: hard to believe, but I learned somethin

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, bruce@rapidmachinery.com
Subject: RE: hard to believe, but I learned somethin
From: Derek <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:01:22 -0700 (PDT)
The big difference is fuel cost!

Whereas Bruce (Hi Bruce) and his friends use lightweight,
open, single axle trailers even for exotic, expensive race
cars we tend to use big, enclosed trailers and take
everything with us - loads of tools, spares, beer, spare
engine, spare car, different brands of beer, generator,
tank type compressor, nitrogen bottle, air conditioner,
patio tables and chairs, more beer, and usually the kitchen
sink as well.

Then there's "image". Did you notice the brochure Wm
referenced featured 60" wide double side doors "to enhance
the trailer's appearance"!

Pssst, Wm - did you also notice the lead picture was a
fifth wheel/gooseneck trailer?

Derek

--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" wrote:
Yes... you're missing something here...