Blackhawk Farms Repaving (inspired by the email about

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk Farms Repaving (inspired by the email about
From: Lee Witkowski <lwitkowski1@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:03:45 -0500
For those of you who race at Blackhawk Farms Raceway in Rockton, IL, it
has been repaved. Check out their web site to see the work that has been
done.

http://www.blackhawkfarms.com

I participated in "Tire Wall Day" on March 29th. "Touring" of the track
was permitted after the work was done. Check out the activities and the
new track surface at:

http://home.attbi.com/~conniewitkowski/TireWallDay03.html

Lee Witkowski
Salt Creek Sports Car Club

P.S. I just like to lurk on your site. My car is a '76 Datsun 280Z with
the Ferrari 250 GTO rebody kit. Very few modifications at this point.
'76 is probably not "vintage" and the rebody certainly isn't authentic ;-)