re: dual porker

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: re: dual porker
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:40:43 +0000
I remember reading about that twin engined Caddy.  As I recall, one
engine was from an STS, and the other from an SLS, along with the
transaxles, so gear ratios were different......meaning that the shift
points and rpms were not at all synchonised.  That sounds quite
bizzarre.  What were they thinking?

What I found a little more to my liking was a Gen I VW Rabbit, with
two later model Golf drivetrains. One in front, and one inside the
hatch..   slap some diesel badges on the outside, have some fun with
the Scooby WRX's at stoplights. hehehe

Calvin K
--
this message created using 100% recycled electrons