RE: diff lube question

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: diff lube question
From: "Phil Roettjer" <proettjer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:06:27 -0500
Mark,

Thanks for your summary, it was really helpful. I did a little research
and found a pretty good while paper on the Torsen differential. For
anyone interested it is at:
http://www.sonic.net/garyg/zonc/TechnicalInformation/TorsenDifferential.
html

I didn't fully understand the function of the worm gear in load transfer
until I read your explanation.

Regards,
Phil Roettjer