Re: No new road race tracks?

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>, Hsrrace@aol.com, proettjer@charter.net,
Subject: Re: No new road race tracks?
From: Jeff Brown <jeffb49@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:43:55 -0700 (PDT)
I an to second what Paul says here!!!  Although I have not driven my MG TD
vintage racer at BeaveRun yet, I did do a couple of Track Days in our street
Mustang, and this track is really fantastic!  I had an absolute ball in the
Mustang, and I cannot wait to race there in the MG next season I hope!!!!   To
see what this exciting new venue is all about, go to:  http://www.beaverun.com
Jeff Brown
1950 MG TD
1950 MG TD
www.50-50Racing.com
 Paul <9laser3@bright.net> wrote:----- Original Message -----

>since they are not building any new Road Racing circuits
> and there is more and more demand for dates all of the time.
> Joe

Beg to differ. BeaveRun Race track just opened this fall. Eventually the
complex will have two road race loops that can combine into one long loop, a
go-kart track, autocross pad, and I think a BMX track. October 5 & 6 was
the inaugural SCCA road race. The track was fantastic. Hopefully by spring
the grass will fill in a bit more.
BTW, the track is just off the PA turnpike, west almost into Ohio. It
should help relieve scheduling problems at both Nelson Ledges and MidOhio.

Paul Kort
Sloan Racing
Datsun 1600 roadsters
SCCA G Production