No new road race tracks?

To: <Hsrrace@aol.com>, <proettjer@charter.net>,
Subject: No new road race tracks?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:29:08 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: <Hsrrace@aol.com>

>since they are not building any new Road Racing circuits
> and there is more and more demand for dates all of the time.
> Joe

  Beg to differ.  BeaveRun Race track just opened this fall.  Eventually the
complex will have two road race loops that can combine into one long loop, a
go-kart track, autocross pad, and I think a BMX track.   October 5 & 6 was
the inaugural SCCA road race.  The track was fantastic.  Hopefully by spring
the grass will fill in a bit more.
  BTW, the track is just off the PA turnpike, west almost into Ohio.  It
should help relieve scheduling problems at both Nelson Ledges and MidOhio.

Paul Kort
Sloan Racing
Datsun 1600 roadsters
SCCA G Production