VSCDA Race at Mid-America - Pacific Junction, Iowa

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <monoposto@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: VSCDA Race at Mid-America - Pacific Junction, Iowa
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:06:28 -0500
Listers,
  I just noticed the new event posted on the VSCDA web site.  It's at the
Mid-America facility, in Pacific Junction, Iowa, October 12-13.  The date
seems to fit well in the vintage calendar.  No date conflict with SVRA or HSR
races in the east.  Looking at mapquest.com, Pacific Junction seems to be near
Omaha, just off I-29, near Nebraska.  The driving distance seems to be similar
from New York City, Winnipeg, Houston, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Toronto,
Washington DC, Las Vegas, or Denver.  Seems like it might be a good event for
some sort of North America reunion.. east vs. west. etc..

Vaughn