Mag Wheels

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mag Wheels
From: Michael Frank <mfrank@westnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:44:20 -0500
Someone is trying to swap me some vintage magnesium Jaguar wheels for some
parts. The parts he's looking for are worth a fair penny...probably around
$4,000, I certainly wouldn't deal at that price. I'm trying to figure out
what to counter.  The wheels are made by Wolf Racing. I've never come
across these wheels before, I'm wondering if anyone else is familiar with
the name, or knows what they might be worth. I know that magnesium wheels
are very corrosion prone, but are there other issues with aging wheels?

Thanks,
Mike Frank