the H-mod over the hill gang

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: the H-mod over the hill gang
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:05:45 -0500
all you who were members will remember the decals joe sent evryone.   they
were printed on paper and did not weather well.   i am in the process of
having a limited number of vynal exterior grade decals reproduced.   i am
very proud to have known joe and wish to carry on his memory through
displaying his decals on my H-mod car.   if there are any fellow members
here on the list please send me a personal email, and as soon as i have been
given a price on the replicas i will individually reply to you with per
piece cost.

since joe passed away there has been no comunications in the H-mod group
that i'm aware of.   i do miss the news letter and if encouraged i might be
interested in a resurrection if no one else has done so.    an active list
of H-mod cars and their owners might be a good place to start?  i am not
positive what joe's family did with all his personal posessions?  the old
mailing list might be a start?   anyone have any ideas?

chuck.
cfchrist@earthlink.net

i am in contact with 4 members and total there was around 100...more or
less?   anyone out there?