Fwd: NHIS confirmation

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: NHIS confirmation
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:24:28 -0000
Listers,

Forwarding this message from Brad Marshall, who is race chairman for the
upcoming event at New Hampshire International Speedway (nee Bryar).

>From: BRADUSM3@aol.com

>Subject: Re: NHIS confirmation
>Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:11:02 EDT
>
>"Vintage race at New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS) on August
> >3rd, 4th and 5th.  NHIS, known as a NASCAR track, also has a >challenging
>road course. The race is sponsored by the VSCCA, however >entrants from
>recognized Vintage Race Clubs, with a current license >are welcome.  For
>applications and info email
>Brad Marshall <BradUSM3@aol.com>

I can add a bit to Brad's message ... I have participated in this event
nearly every year over the past ten seasons, and it is one of my favorites!
Lots of track time, low-key smaller event (usually 100 cars total), fabulous
facility, very reasonable costs, and a lovely area of the country.

The event is certainly unique: along with our vintage sports car racing,
there is vintage motorcycle racing, a fancy concours, a popular voate car
show, small swap meet, plus a vintage oval-track race the preceding
Weds/Thurs.  I don't think there is any other event in North America with
this combination of activities!

The event is sanctioned by VSCCA but it is open to appropriate vintage  cars
& drivers from other VMC clubs.  Brad has final say on entries but we
normally have a few FF's, '60's era production cars, small sedans, etc.  Ask
Brad (via e-mail) if your car is appropriate.  I'm sure he would welcome
more entries!

Regards,
Mark Palmer