Re: Vintage eligibility & intent

To: Mike.Savin@nokia.com
Subject: Re: Vintage eligibility & intent
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:15:11 EDT
Mike:

It depends on three things...

You, you, and you!

If you've got the money and time to do it, my vote would be damn the
restoration, bring HISTORY back to LIFE!  Go for your dad's car!

Unfortunately, non of my ancestors were racers, but my Grandfather did own a
blue '49 Ford Woody.  I remember riding in it on his small farm in the 50's.
If I could find that car, damn the checkbook, and full speed ahead restoring
it to the retro-rod of my dreams ( and maybe his)!!

Good luck...whatever you do though...always keep in mind that the underlying
reason we do ALL this foolishness is to HAVE FUN!  We sometimes forget this!

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1