Re: TOWING

To: lwdent@fwi.com, rgs454@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: TOWING
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:42:16 EST
In a message dated 1/17/01 7:45:11 AM, lwdent@fwi.com writes:

<< My best results with wind problems is to tuck right up under a BIG semi
running around 65 to 70.  At 10 feet or so I can back off to about half
the throttle normally needed to run that fast.

Bugs the shit out of the driver in front till he finally figures out you
know what you are doing. >>

    A word of caution:  I he doesn't figure out that you know what you are
doing, (or just doesn't like it) he can alert the nearest "Bear" and have you
removed from his bumper with a blue light & a BIG increase in your insurance
premiums.