Fw: Reno Air Races

To: "Vintage list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: Reno Air Races
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:14:04 -0700
Jack qualified at a respectable 234.500mph, with the temperature dropping
and the crosswind increasing. Only one, possibly two planes could beat him
tomorrow, and it's unlikely that will happen with the weather forecast not
to cooperate. In any event, we have qualified for the T-6 Gold Race.

The first heat race will be Thursday.

More to follow.............

Subject: Reno Air Races