The vintage GP

To: candretti@lcmlaw.com
Subject: The vintage GP
From: Tombread@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:54:44 EDT
The Easley Vintage Grand Prix Benefiting the American Red Cross race
committee will be meeting as usual next Tuesday evening at the Easley winery
from 5:30 to 7.  You are invited.

What isn't "as usual" next week is (a) the F1 wine tasting on Wednesday
evening Sept 13 at the winery from 4:30 to 7-- race cars will be on display
and you were  invited previously; and (b) the car show/press announcement on
Monument Circle Thursday, Sept. 14 from 4 to 6 PM, in conjunction with WIBC
to begin drawing public attention to the event.  A number of cars owners are
generously donating their time and cars for these two events and we thank
them.

We are on the hunt now for associate sponsors, program advertisers, paddock
exhibitors and vendors--  anything that will help make the race a worthwhile
entertainment value.

Help us make this a great event for the Red Cross!
Tom

Tom Butters
The Greens Fork Group
Creative Communications Services
765-886-5098
public relations and advertising services