MK II Cortina available

To: historicrally@onelist.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: MK II Cortina available
From: marcel chichak <chichm@planet.eon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:23:40 -0600
Vintage folk!

While I was at the wreckers today I tripped across a '70 MK II Cortina 1600
that is begging to be rescued. I had a close look at it: solid floors,
solid sills, RR arch with minor perforation. RF wing with minor
perforation, new LF wing, good windscreen, cross flow Kent engine, 4 speed
box, no obvious reason why it would be sitting in the bone yard. It must
have just come in cuz the junk in the boot hadn't even been rifled yet. I
got several wrenches and sockets :-)

Last time I bought a whole car, a 78 Colt parts car to support our new
rally car, it cost $350 CDN. That's about $1.49 US :-) Anywho if anyone is
interested in pursuing this thing it's at a wrecker in Edmonton Alberta,
Canada, eh? If you spEak real nice to me I could go fetch it and stick it
out at my storage for a short time to keep it safe.

I've stuck a photo of that car on my site at:
http://www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/msc_images/cortina.jpg

Also available is a pair of Cortinas in Regina Saskatchewan. Details are
sketchy at the moment but if you are interested I can get more Info. Seems
there's a whole car in decent shape and a bodyshell compete with cage.

--Marcel Chichak    chichm@planet.eon.net
        Edmonton Alberta Canada, eh?
  Peek into my world: www.planet.eon.net/~chichm