Re: Shop Floors

To: <Ccanepa50@aol.com>, <scarlett@tubetechltd.com>, <varac@egroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Shop Floors
From: "John Lehman" <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:37:07 -0400
Chuck,

Here! Here!  I couldn't agree more with your assesment of outdoor reset, but
the cost of controls can scare some people off.  I guess it's a matter of
degree; just how comfortable or efficient do you want to be?  Water heaters
work for garages, mostly.  In all honesty, there is getting to be quite a
few manufacturers in the field and I'd rate any and all above the old
salamander.  Incidentally, many of the race shops out there have this type
of heat because of the cleanliness of not blowing air about, and the comfort
when working on a cement floor.

Whose tubing/system do you use?

John Lehman
'68 Triumph GT6