Re: Shop Floors

To: "Dave Scarlett @ TubeTech" <scarlett@tubetechltd.com>,
Subject: Re: Shop Floors
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:36:58 -0000
heated floors are real neat untill the cement starts to react with the
plumbing and rots the plumbing away.  had this experience in a
lincoln/mercury dealership i worked at back in the mid 80's.  they
ecided( while we <the mechanics> froze our tails off ) that it was too
expensive to repair the plumbing and installed forced hot air heat via
overhead duct work.
what ever you do decide to do , carefully decide what plumbing is compatible
with the corosive tendancies of concrete.  if yer gonna do the job make it
last?
just my .02 worth, for what it is worth......

chuck.