Re: surge tank/catch tank

To: <Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com>, <schonny@y2consult.com>,
Subject: Re: surge tank/catch tank
From: "Steve Schultz" <sschultz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:44:59 -0400
Hi Ron,

I used a bicycle water bottle and holding bracket for the radiator and
another
one for the tappet breather on my MGA. It is a good sealed container with
a breather hole on the top that can be opened or closed. I drilled a hole in
the
neck the size of the required hose and it worked fine. It is also easy to
remove
the plastic container to drain it and clean it. It is definitely a DIY
project and
should deliver years of service.

Steve

> From: "Ron Schonscheck" <schonny@y2consult.com>
> To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
> Subject: surge tank/catch tank
> Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 11:18 AM
>
> Anybody out there know of a source for a radiator surge tank/oil vapor
catch
> tank that will mount in the  area formerly occupied by the heater on an
MGB