Re: Spirit of Vintage Racing, was Re: Lime Rock Fall Festival

To: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Subject: Re: Spirit of Vintage Racing, was Re: Lime Rock Fall Festival
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:42:32 -0800
It's no secret that any man, woman, or salamander capable of driving
a Formula Ford "with authority" can generally put me a lap down in my
aging Formula Junior. I had one lady follow me around the track for a
while, with me trying to point her by. She just wanted me to teach her
the correct line. When it came time to actually race, she blew me off
like I was a hood ornament...

I've had some of these little old ladies come over and apologize
after whipping my butt!

"Did I scare you, dearie?"

;=(

Simon
  (I've yet to be passed by that salamander, but it could happen)