Sears Point Testing

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Sears Point Testing
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:21:18 EST
Here is what I am pretty sure is correct re testing costs etc at Sears.
On SOME days testing is ONLY available from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. On these days
the cost is $75... IF there are at least 6 cars testing...Otherwise it is
pro-rated and can cost more.
On other days testing is available for a full day, with a half day MINIMUM
charge which can be  considerably more than $75 depending on the number of
cars signed up...
And in both cases you need to call the day before and make a reservation..you
can leave a message on the test office answering machine and tell them you
will be there..
According to the Sears test schedule for Jan on my wall , on tuesday the 18th
testing is open from 10am untill 4pm.....
The phone # for Sears is 707 938 8448...test office is ex 125
Jerry Burr