Cross-Country Transport (car + SPARES)

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Cross-Country Transport (car + SPARES)
From: Chad Raynal <chad.raynal@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:56:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello Folks,

I will be needing to have a car, and perhaps more importantly, some large
spares delivered from Connecticut to California sometime within the next
month.  I've talked to both Passport and Intercity already, but both have
some reservations on the "spares" to be delivered with the car.  The spares
are:

* 2 large nose sections
* 1 side pod
* 2 very small doors
* 6 extra wheels and tires

Unfortunately I can't go get the car myself, so I was wondering what
experience some of the rest of you have had with SPARES and cars.

Passport did an excellent job on the delivery of a Camaro of mine a little
over a year ago, but all the spares could fit within the inside of the car.

Thank you all for your time,
Chad

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season