Re: ?regarding fire systems

To: "Christopher H.Kang, MD" <chkangmd@qnis.net>
Subject: Re: ?regarding fire systems
From: David Lee Mericle <ok3wire@ixpres.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:09:42 -0800
I rigged a standard halon fire bottle in my Lotus 61E F/F.  I used an
activation switch on the dash and nozzles from a fire system vender.  Tubing
was from a home supply store.

Strongly concur with comments from other racers about keeping the regular
fire bottle if possible and plenty in the pits and tow vehicles.

Cheers,

Dave