Beaulieu 2000

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beaulieu 2000
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:01:36 -0400
Listers,
  I notice that the schedule for the Beaulieu autojumbles for 2000 are
posted at:

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/events.html

  The spring meet is 6/7 May 2000 and the fall meet is 9/10 September 2000.
Could one of our UK members who has been to both meets in the past report
back to the list on the relative comparison of the two meets.  Do the same
vendors go to both autojumbles, what is the relative size of the two, do you
prefer one to the other, and so on.. thanks!
  Also, are there any comparable autojumbles in the winter?  Is there going
to be one at the NEC this January?  If so, how will it compare to Beaulieu?

Vaughn