Re: MGA BOTTOM RADIATOR HOSE (NO HEATER)

To: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: MGA BOTTOM RADIATOR HOSE (NO HEATER)
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:18:44 -0400
Just the hose has the benefit of increasing circulation in a dead spot in
the water jacket.  This has a small benefit,as you're correct that no
additional cooling is created - just better circulation.  I normally add
the auxiliary rad to add to the total cooling ability of the system.  Your
idea will also work well, but requires modifying the rad or the top hose to
some degree, and presumes that the rad is up to the job.  I think both
ideas have value.

Brian