Re: MGA BOTTOM RADIATOR HOSE (NO HEATER)

To: Sam Clifford <sam@reedmfginc.com>
Subject: Re: MGA BOTTOM RADIATOR HOSE (NO HEATER)
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:06:15 -0400
In similar situations I've used right angle pieces of that blue silicone
hose, and aluminium pipe between.  I've also used the heater "spigot" on
the stock hose to run a line to the normal heater outlet on the head, to
add circulation to the rear of the block.  On Mini's and Midgets, I often
run a heater core as an auxiliary radiator if cooling is a problem.

At 03:34 PM 09/20/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>LISTERS,
>
>Has anyone come up with a radiator hose that adapts well to the above
>situation. I want to run a single piece of hose from the radiator to the block.
>
>TIA  SAM

Brian Evans
Director, Global Sales
UUNET, An MCI WorldCom Company