RE: TITAN FF

To: Vintage race group <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TITAN FF
From: "Karnopp, Roger J" <roger.j.karnopp@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:17:39 -0400

http://www.vintagegarage.com/titanregistry.html

Roger Karnopp
72 Titan FF

        ----------
        From:  aasignsltd [SMTP:aasignsltd@clear.net.nz]
        Sent:  Sunday, September 19, 1999 2:46 PM
        To:  Vintage race group
        Subject:  TITAN FF

        Hi everyone I have been lurking for a while and e-mailing
individuals off
        the list.

        I am rebuilding a New Zealand built Formula Ford Valour, one of 8 or
9
        built in 1972, very much a copy of a Titan. I found this car buried
in a
        garden in South Auckland.  The only real problem was there were no
rear
        uprights which I believe were Titan

        Can anyone help me with a pattern or tell me where I can get a set.

        Many thanks

        Regards

        Andrew Denton
        Auckland NZ