Re: TITAN FF

To: "aasignsltd" <aasignsltd@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: TITAN FF
From: "Robert Alder" <alder_rj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:02:26 -0600
Titan rear uprights are kind of scare.   You might contact Andy Antipas
(e-mail  aantipas@sopris.net.  ). He is the keeper of the Titan Registry and
very knowledgeable about whereabouts of parts. There are some detailed
blueprints around of the casting, but I'm not aware of anybody who has trid
to reproduce them  They are magnesum.  Also, Peter Denty in England was a
good source of some Titan parts that I recently needed (e.g. outboard half
of yoke for rear halfshafts).   They were newly produced and ablolutely
beaurtifully made.  He had 'em on the shelf!!! Peter definitely worth a call
(he doesn't do e-mail.  Sorry no phone number orl address handy right now
for Peter, but if you e-mail me I can locate it.)

Good luck.