Re: FORMULA FORD STARTER QUESTION

To: Terry Green <tmgreen@fwb.gulf.net>
Subject: Re: FORMULA FORD STARTER QUESTION
From: David Lee Mericle <ok3wire@ixpres.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:42:26 -0700
A good way to solve any Lucas problem is to not use a Lucas part.  That
particular Lucas starter design is an artifact from the '20s or '30s.  I
sniveled out after XX # of push starts and now have a Japanese starter
conversion on my trusty '69 Lotus 61E - no clearanace or inertia problems.

Dave Mericle
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES