Re: Flags are easy

To: jdesanti@inficon.com
Subject: Re: Flags are easy
From: larry gallo <agallo@pcfl.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:54:36 -0400
John, Jerry et al, from this spectator viewpoint,
I think that @ the SVRA end of season banquet,
if congrats do go out to specific groups for their
"caution free & contact free" season, I doubt it,
ahem, will be Group 6 which takes the laurels...
Regardless, please do keep up a full court press
for your infractions enforcement campaign, once
a rigorous flagging standards reassessment is
made for all venues & enunciated to all partici-
pants....