[Fwd: Reflections on a racing incident]

To: vintage race net <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Reflections on a racing incident]
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:23:21 -0700
--------------BEC7EE09FE87A71858788230

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:31:01 -0700
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
To: Nick England <nick@cs.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: Reflections on a racing incident

This thread reminds me of the speech airline flight attendants give before
take off. Every airline says exactly the same thing as dictated by the FAA.
Those of us who fly often would probably have no disagreement on safety
procedures in case of an accident. Repetition and constancy leads to strong
habits. Sanctioning bodies should emulate the airlines and reiterate the
basic flag rules at EVERY meeting.

My 2 cents,

Craig Wright