RE: Dunlop wheel wanted

To: "'Stan Vann'" <svann@schoollink.net>
Subject: RE: Dunlop wheel wanted
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:30:43 -0600
Spits have 13x 4.5, but the TR7s run 13x5.5. the big question is the bolt
pattern, I was under the impression that they (FFs) ran 4on 4"centers. the
spits run 4 on 3.75"centers as do the TR7s. Sprites, however, run 4 on 4"
centers, and I believe, the rostyle wheels were 13x 4.5"
Mark Haynes
'65 Spit
'62 Sprite MKII