Re: Dunlop wheel wanted

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dunlop wheel wanted
From: Stan Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:30:48 -0400
VEENET@aol.com wrote:

> My friend needs a 13 X 5.5 Dunlop wheel for the rear of his Merlyn Formula
> Ford.....Any leads ???
> Thanks ,
> Jerry Burr

Jerry,
 This is a puzzle to me. I spent months looking for a pair of these in
the spring. I could not even find out what the donor car was for these
wheels. The Triumph Spits have 13 x 4.5, not 13 x 5.5. Anyway, the
search turned up none, so i bought a set of Diamond Racing steels, and
others use Whellers, I think. Anyway, I have two, so call me at
252-398-3955 in North Carolina.
                                              Stan Vann