Lime Rock Dodge Vintage Festival report

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Lime Rock Dodge Vintage Festival report
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:37:24 EDT
Howdy!

We are back from the SVRA Glen Vintage Grand prix.

I posted a writeup on the Dodge Vintage Festival
from the previous weekend, with some pictures. You can check it out at :

http://www.analogman.com/911 (click on the FULL REPORT)

Sorry for the lack of info on other race groups, as I am too busy with my own
car as a basically one-man rookie team to know what else is going on.

Will get some pix developed and put up a page on the Glen SVRA race
soon, hope you can hold your breath until then. It was a GREAT event,
especially the downtown festival where we all drove way too fast on public
roads, in cars that are way too loud, and had way too much fun! :-)

p.s. did the GTP cars ever get a break on Sunday? ;-)

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S  '73 911RS Clone

my racing pages - http://www.analogman.com/911

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com