Re: I'm always willing to learn

To: DonJQueen@aol.com
Subject: Re: I'm always willing to learn
From: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 13:12:43 -0500
Don,

Quoting from Webster's II New Riverside University Dictionary

Corinthian -n. 3. A wealthy amateur sportsman, esp. an amateur
yachtsman.

Sportsman -n. 2. One who abides by the rules of a contest and accepts
victory or defeat graciously.

I would agree that many of us are not wealthy due to the never ending
cost of our sport, but I am happy with the rest of the definition.

Off to race at Hallett this weekend,

Richard