'62 Miller Sports Racer - HELP

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: '62 Miller Sports Racer - HELP
From: "Robert Alder" <alder_rj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:01:45 -0600
I'm in need of a front fiberglass bonnet for our recently acquired '62
Miller Sports Racer. Only about 40 of these were built Don Miller in
California during the 60s, probably few of them identical. My wife and I
have been racing it with RMVR this summer and unfortunately it meet with an
accident this past weekend which did quite a number on the front bonnet.

If anyone thinks there may be some body parts (or molds) around, I'd love to
hear from them. It's along shot, but . . .that's what this list if for,
right????

FYI the owner history of this particular car, as determined so far, is as
follows::
- Bob & Diane Alder (RMVR) 1999 to present
- Terry Hefty (RMVR) 1998 to1999 – Only ran a couple of events.-
- Jerry Whitmore (RMVR) – 1990 to 1998 – Ran numerous events with RMVR,
improving the car substantially.
Per SCCA Log Book #19-1362:
- Kieth & Kelly Park (VARA) 1990
- Robert Caro (VARA) 1988 to 1989
- Amy (Ingrid?) (VARA) Reyes (?) 1987 to 1988
- No entries 1977 to 1987
- Larry Miller (no relation to Don) 1976

Also, if anyone is familiar with the Millers cars of that era I'd love to
hear from you, especially if you have any knowledge of this particular car.

Many Thanks.