Monterey Landmark Question

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey Landmark Question
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 13:52:02 -0700
Assuming we can take a moment away from the Moss incident, I tought of
a question regarding Laguna Seca. Somebody, possibly on another email
list, mentioned the Dunlop Bridge at Laguna Seca. It's between turns
3 and 4. Given that this stretch of track dates from the mid 80's,
where did the bridge come from? Was it moved there from another part
of the track? Was it new construction built in the image of a Dunlop
Bridge on some other famous racing circuit (i.e. LeMans)? It does look
like a tire with "DUNLOP" on the sidewall.

Just wondering,

Simon