Re: Merlyn info needed

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Merlyn info needed
From: "Alistair Clinton - UK Racing Castings" <Ukracingcastings@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 08:19:04 +0100
Saw your message about Merlyn suspension parts. If you have no luck with a
supplier in the USA i know there is a chap here in Britain who hopefully
does the correct items for you.
Contact : Clive Hayward at CRD Tool & Engineering Ltd
Ttelephone +44 1206 394343
Fax +44 1206 391460

Regards Alistair Clinton UK Racing Castings