Looking for rooms during BRIC Elkhart event

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for rooms during BRIC Elkhart event
From: TLXind@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:46:40 EDT
Please spread the word --

If someone has an extra, unwanted, unneeded, canceled, changed plans, etc.,
etc., room in or around Elkhart Lake Wisconsin during the upcoming Brian
Redman Vintage Event.  I would be very interested to take it off of your
hands.

The original Trans Am driver of my car, (Jim Harrell), will be coming up for
the event and needs a place to stay.

Of course I'm open to what whatever dates you may have but given the choice
July 21st to the 23rd would be great.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Neil Karolek