Automobile Quarterly trade?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Automobile Quarterly trade?
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 01:04:58 EDT
I recently made a bulk purchase of AQ issues, including 6 I already had. Will
trade for ones I am missing, or sell for $7 each + shipping. They are in
good, but not mint, condition. They are issues:
Vol.7#4 Articles on Alfa Carabo, Lozier, Railton, Pumas (Brazilian VW kit),
Chitty Bang Bang specials.
Vol. 8 #1 Auto Union GP cars,  Montiverdi, Steam cars, Pungs-Finch and a
humor article by Dick O'Kane.
vol. 8 #2 Ferrari 275 GTB/4, Cisitalia, Adams-Farwell, Milton, Ruxton, MG
record cars.
Vol. 8#3 Stutz, Jim Hall, Watkins Glen early days, C-111 Benz
Vol. 8#4 Pantera, Allard, Dick O'Kane article, Corvair show cars, Ferrari 512
series, Thomas Flyer, Rolls Royce.
Vol 11 #1 BMW Turbo show car, Frazier-Nash, Mazda, Muvolari, Peerless (US)
This issue is not in as good a shape (cover rough). Will take $5 for it or
trade.

Send list of ones you have to trade. Will also take Sports Car Graphic and/or
early 1950s R&T. What I REALLY want are issue of Sports Car Journal (CalClub
magazine from 1950s). Any condition considered - not a collector.
Thanks,
Harold Pace
Information junkie