Re: "Purple people Eater"

To: Don@Minimania.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Purple people Eater"
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:34:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/99 12:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:         "Purple people Eater"
 Date:  5/12/99 12:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  Don@Minimania.com (DONALD RACINE)
 Sender:        owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net
 To:    vintage-race@autox.team.net

 I am trying to locate both the current owner and the original owner of this
famous Mini Cooper!  I believe Richard McDaniels was the original owner and
someplace I've seen where his car has recently been found and restored? Can
anyone help!
 Thanks,
        Don
 http://www.minimania.com

The car is presently in my shop (Cooper Car Co.). It belongs to Bill
Ballentine and has been his for at least 5 years. It is getting a new engine
and a few associated things. It still is in the metallic purple paint that
has had for many years and it still looks pretty good. It still says
"Overseas Motors Corp., Dallas, Tex." on the rear quarter panels.

Jack Woehrle