Seeking Vintage automobilia

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking Vintage automobilia
From: JOE MANSFIELD <jm-dw@ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 07:40:35 +0100
I recently received the following letter from someone who visited my
website   http://www.vintagecars.com
Can anyone help this fellow?  Feel free to e-mail me with resources

Best to all

Joe Mansfield
I am hoping you can help me locate a place where that might have a catalog of
merchandise pertaining to vintage cars.  I have an older friend in
Switzerland that we will be visiting that is a vintage car nut and I would
like to bring him a gift from an American club, such as a shirt, cap, jacket
or other item.  I've been searching car mags with no luck.  Do you have any
suggestions???  He owns several vintage cars such as Chevrolet, Lancia, Alfa
Romeo, and Ford.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
MStad60@aol.com