(Fwd) Jack Brabham Racing

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Jack Brabham Racing
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 09:07:34 -0400
Please note: this is a forwarded message. Do not click reply, but instead
reply to STELIN316@aol.com
Roger

From:                   STELIN316@aol.com
Date sent:              Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:44:26 EDT
Subject:                Jack Brabham Racing

This may be somewhat strange but any help you could offer would be greatly
appreciated.  My family are looking for my second cousin Jackie Stevens
who we have not seen in approx. 25 years.  He used to work for Jack
Brabham Racing in the late 60's & early 70's.  Have you any idea who we
may approach to find out whether they know where Jackie is?  He would be
about 53 years old by now.  We cannot find anyone who has any knowledge
or
information about Jack Brabham Racing. Many thanks Lin
STELIN316@aol.com