Re: Fuel Cell/Safety switch Help

To: DonJQueen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Cell/Safety switch Help
From: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:05:37 -0600
The electrical switch is primarily a safety device which should be very
readily accessable to emergency workers in case of an incident which
incapacitates the driver.  However, I always keep the switch turned off
in the paddock and have mine mounted were I can reach it if, as Harold
suggests, I have strapped myself in and find that I forgot to turn the
switch on.  On my Formula Ford, the roll bar meets both needs.

Richard Hardison